Do you want to know how to make your online store successful and learn a few tips to make it unique? You’re in the right place. When a potential customer opens your store, he will look at store design, logo, product description, reviews, store policies and other things. These things will have a huge part in making a decision whether he will buy from you or not. Let’s take a look at the most important things to look out for in your store.
Tips for a successful online store design
- When you start designing the store and need to choose the colors, limit your decisions on not more than three. Match the color of the logo with color of the buttons and header strips. Also, colors of the logo and buttons should be the same with the images that you provide on the site.
- Next tip for your Shopify store is to always use high resolution images. If your images have low resolution, your Shopify store will look “poor” and it is possible that you lose customers in this way.
- Make your store e-commerce friendly and in that way the customers will enjoy their shopping experience. People are sceptic about leaving private information online, and because of this your store has to be safe and user-friendly.
- Having a premium theme will distinguish you from other drop shippers. We recommend premium rather than free ones, not only because they look better but because they give you a sense of professionalism.
- Make your products in order. For example, write the products down from A to Z. In this way, the customer can find the product easily according to his needs. Allow consumers to purchase products that are customized to their specifications.
However, there are many Shopify stores with poor design, low resolution images etc. but they still make profit. The secret to that is strong marketing on Facebook Ads. Have in mind that if they had a professional online shop they could make even more profit. Good marketing can be helpful but customers decide when they enter your store, not when they see your ad on Facebook for example. We hope these tips will be of use for you to make your online store look successful.
Useful tips for your online store logo
Logo is the first thing that a potential customer will notice about your business. It is an essential part of making your brand a successful one. Logo tells potential customers who you are and what type of product you sell. The details are important here like color, shape and font. Your logo should be designed to draw interest and it should be unique to distinguish you from others.
Are store policies important and should you implement them?
The About us section is letting potential customers know about who they are buying from. It gives them extra security when shopping because they know who you are.
Terms and Conditions includes an explanation of key terms used in the terms. It also defines the legal limitations of responsibility of the website owner for any harm made during usage of the site.
Refund policy is a policy that dictates the terms of any refunds or returns which may be offered by the website or e-commerce store. Potential customers may first review the Refund policy on a Shopify store to check if they will get the money back or not if the product gets damaged during transportation.
A Shipping policy covers all the steps that happen from the time the customer buys the item until it arrives to him/her. It shares your shipping options, restrictions and costs. It can also include details about the cost of shipping for returns. This section is essential because people will know when to expect their item and how much it costs.
We hope these useful tips will help you in your future business. If you are looking forward to starting an online store but you are having troubles building it, feel free to check our packages on our website. Even if they are not up to your needs, send us a message and we will build a professional Shopify store just for you.